Thursday, April 14, 2011
9:55 PM
It has been a year.
Time flies omg. :(
Hmm. Commendation for 34th was ytd.
heh it really brought back hell lots of memory.
Its like. wow, i really missed the times man.
And I felt really proud of the 34th ytd!
I feel like some mummy, watching them growing up, getting pass selection process and now,
finally commended :)
I really wish them all the best ahah
Heee I wanna rewind time, i need a time machine srsly :(((
Oh It feels really good to gather around as 33rd. Really.
it has been very long since we appeared as a council.
Hmm and now, I really dont want stepdown.
Its like the love for council is ever there heee. :D
I can alr picture the scene on stepping down day alr.
Sometimes I wonder yknw, its alr the last lap of council term, why some pple still cant give it their best?
or do not make the effort to?
I know studies are more impt, but.. council is once in a lifetime thing?
Just do it laaaaa. Ohwell. Its really really hell true
that At the end of council term, what you get from it is how much effort you put in
And so far, I have no major regrets. :)
I'm proud of my council term heh,
And i believe this is how everyone shld feel.
I'd rather a busy hectic school-life, a school-life that most pple might think its crazy, pple might view us as toots cos we have to do this and that
THAN having a boring school-life, having no cca/a cca that I dont enjoy. :))
Okay change topic.
And now I finally know(okay not really now now), but it now makes sense why do you keep on saying sorry and that someday I will know.
Ahhaha ohwell. It all doesnt matter now :)
But yea i should clear everything up after stepdown aha.